Re: Assistance with YADD 1.7.1- input levels

Dirk Claessens

Hello Stephen,

From your explanation I understand you are not using VAC or similar program?
Can you give the details on how the sound signal from the Elad is going to YaDD?
Also, which audio input is set in Yadd?

Regards - Dirk

On 19/03/2020 16:25, Stephen Carmin wrote:
Hello All:

Since upgrading(?) to a new PC and Windows 10, I have poor success in successful YADD decoding, unless I receive an extremely strong signal.  It appears that I am only getting marginal input audio signal to the YADD application.  I have checked my sound input levels, and it displays "100" (sound settings/advanced sound options/app volume and device prefs).

I am feeding the YADD application from an ELAD SDR, with sound out to external speakers after a soundblaster audio card.  My YADD application settings are identical to what I was running under Win7, although a with different soundcard.

I run other decoders (MARS ALE, MultiPSK) with identical input and output settings from Win7 (albeit not at the same time) with no issues.

I am hoping someone can point me in the correct direction on ways to address this issue as I am out of ideas.

73s,
Stephen