Van: Richard Ware <richardjware@...>
Datum: 26-02-20 10:49 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: DSC List <dsc-list@groups.io>
Onderwerp: [dsc-list] Dubious reports: NL-RX-NRD-220

FAO uploader NL-RX-NRD-220

If you are reading this message

For the past 36 hours you have been uploading dubious reports to the
YADDNet database (see attachment)
Your receiver is monitoring 2187.5 Kc/s but YADD is set to 8414.5
kc/s. The end result is obvious.

We are trying our best to keep the YADDNet database as accurate as possible.
This isn't helping.
As John has mentioned many times, unless you tell him you've made a
mistake he does not have the time or the inclination to search for and
manually correct every erroneous entry. They will be deleted en mass.
It's as simple as that

Cheers
Rich
Dorset_UK