Re: Wartsila Test, Drammen (MMSI 257999169)

John Pumford-Green

Good one Rich,

I've added it to YaDDNet and updated all previous records.

On 13/01/2020 22:54, Richard Ware wrote:
Hello folks
Whilst trawling through the YADDNet server I've come across what looks
like another Norwegian shore station masquerading as a ship.
Any MMSI with '999' in it automatically raises my suspicions that it
could be something unique
MMSI nr 257999169 shows on the myshiptracking dot com site as WARTSILA
TEST, located in a suburb of Drammen, Norway
According to Joe Google, Wartsila valmarine Drammen "is a major global
supplier of ship automation and navigation systems"
John, can you add this to the 'shore stations with ship MMSI numbers'
list please?
Cheers