Re: Wartsila Test, Drammen (MMSI 257999169)

peter

More good sleuthing Rich! I'll add it to the REU...

Regards
Peter

On 13/01/2020 22:54, Richard Ware wrote:
Hello folks

Whilst trawling through the YADDNet server I've come across what looks
like another Norwegian shore station masquerading as a ship.
Any MMSI with '999' in it automatically raises my suspicions that it
could be something unique

MMSI nr 257999169 shows on the myshiptracking dot com site as WARTSILA
TEST, located in a suburb of Drammen, Norway
According to Joe Google, Wartsila valmarine Drammen "is a major global
supplier of ship automation and navigation systems"