Wartsila Test, Drammen (MMSI 257999169)

Richard Ware

Hello folks

Whilst trawling through the YADDNet server I've come across what looks
like another Norwegian shore station masquerading as a ship.
Any MMSI with '999' in it automatically raises my suspicions that it
could be something unique

MMSI nr 257999169 shows on the myshiptracking dot com site as WARTSILA
TEST, located in a suburb of Drammen, Norway
According to Joe Google, Wartsila valmarine Drammen "is a major global
supplier of ship automation and navigation systems"

John, can you add this to the 'shore stations with ship MMSI numbers'
list please?

Cheers