Topics

LAST MINUTE FILLIN NEEDED FOR THIS AFTERNOON

NANMERK@...

I JUST GOT A TEXT FROM BRAD. HE IS NOT FEELING WELL AND NEEDS SOMEONE TO COVER HIS 2-6PM SHOW THIS AFTERNOON.  IF ANYONE IS AVAILABLE PLEASE POST HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  ALSO, HE DOES A BLUES SHOW FROM 11PM - MIDNIGHT.  IF ANYONE WANTS TO COVER THAT PLEASE POST.  OTHERWISE JEFF CAN START THE OVERNIGHT STREAM AT 11.  THANK YOU.

NAN

BillyF

I'll start my show early today, at 2pm et to cover Brad, and continue with my show 6pm to 8pm unless somebody wants part of Brads show...............11/05/19...................BillyF