Topics

Former DJ Passes Away

Tonyc - Former DJ for the Doowopcafe passed away this morning at 10:53 AM
Due to a Heart Attack.  My prayers goes out to his family.

Ron S.

He just replied to something on my Facebook the other day.

On Nov 5, 2019, at 6:08 PM, Richard Scott Sr via Groups.Io <rescott1@...> wrote:

Tonyc - Former DJ for the Doowopcafe passed away this morning at 10:53 AM
Due to a Heart Attack.  My prayers goes out to his family.

Lollipop

My Prayers go out to TonyC's family and friends.
He will be missed.
R.I.P. Tony

Lolli

tommydents

Thoughts and prayers for TonyC, his family and friends.
R.I.P. Tony

The DooWop Apartment
LIVE music from an undisclosed NYC housing project...
'50's & '60's vocal group harmony with DJ Tony ''C''

 tommydents