Topics

CORRECTION TO DJ'S PASSING

NANMERK@...

THE TONYC WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK WAS NOT TONY CASTRO, WHO DJ'D HERE MANY YEARS AGO.  IT WAS TONY CARACCIO, WHO WAS HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS RECENTLY AND THEN MOVED ON TO ANOTHER STATION.  SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

NAN

tommydents

Nan, Thank you for the update.

tommydents

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 2:03:36 PM EST, NANMERK via Groups.Io <nanmerk@...> wrote:

THE TONYC WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK WAS NOT TONY CASTRO, WHO DJ'D HERE MANY YEARS AGO.  IT WAS TONY CARACCIO, WHO WAS HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS RECENTLY AND THEN MOVED ON TO ANOTHER STATION.  SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

NAN

Richard Sullivan

Nan, was he the Tony C who was the bass singer and only male in the capella group the Variations?

Richie

THE TONYC WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK WAS NOT TONY CASTRO, WHO DJ'D HERE MANY YEARS AGO.  IT WAS TONY CARACCIO, WHO WAS HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS RECENTLY AND THEN MOVED ON TO ANOTHER STATION.  SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

NAN

tommydents

Hi Richard, that is Tony Castro on that CD, he sent it to me a few years back....
tommydents

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 2:32:34 PM EST, Richard Sullivan <richard.doowoprm@...> wrote:

Nan, was he the Tony C who was the bass singer and only male in the capella group the Variations?

Richie

THE TONYC WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK WAS NOT TONY CASTRO, WHO DJ'D HERE MANY YEARS AGO.  IT WAS TONY CARACCIO, WHO WAS HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS RECENTLY AND THEN MOVED ON TO ANOTHER STATION.  SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

NAN

Richard Sullivan

Thanks, Tommy.  Much appreciated.

Richie Sullivan