Topics

CORRECTION TO DJ'S PASSING

NANMERK@...

THE TONYC WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK WAS NOT TONY CASTRO, WHO DJ'D HERE MANY YEARS AGO.  IT WAS TONY CARACCIO, WHO WAS HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS RECENTLY AND THEN MOVED ON TO ANOTHER STATION.  SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

NAN

tommydents

Nan, Thank you for the update.

tommydents

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 2:03:36 PM EST, NANMERK via Groups.Io <nanmerk@...> wrote:

THE TONYC WHO PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK WAS NOT TONY CASTRO, WHO DJ'D HERE MANY YEARS AGO.  IT WAS TONY CARACCIO, WHO WAS HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS RECENTLY AND THEN MOVED ON TO ANOTHER STATION.  SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

NAN

Richard Sullivan

Nan, was he the Tony C who was the bass singer and only male in the capella group the Variations?

Richie

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/7/19 2:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: doowopcafe@groups.io
Subject: [doowopcafe] CORRECTION TO DJ'S PASSING

NAN

tommydents

Hi Richard, that is Tony Castro on that CD, he sent it to me a few years back....  
tommydents

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 2:32:34 PM EST, Richard Sullivan <richard.doowoprm@...> wrote:

Nan, was he the Tony C who was the bass singer and only male in the capella group the Variations?

Richie

To: doowopcafe@groups.io

NAN

Richard Sullivan

Thanks, Tommy.  Much appreciated.  

Richie Sullivan

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 2:49 PM tommydents via Groups.Io <tommydents=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Richard, that is Tony Castro on that CD, he sent it to me a few years back....  
tommydents

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 2:32:34 PM EST, Richard Sullivan <richard.doowoprm@...> wrote:

Richie

From: "NANMERK via Groups.Io" <NANMERK=YAHOO.COM@groups.io>

NAN