Topics

Connie Francis

I Have a 2 cd set of "Connie Francis - The Italian Collection Vol. 1-2"

Let me know if you would like to get a copy

Scotty

JOHNNYL

Sure Scotty send it my way I always appreciate it. Thanks JohnnyL

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 4:56 PM Richard Scott Sr via Groups.Io <rescott1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I Have a 2 cd set of "Connie Francis - The Italian Collection Vol. 1-2"

Let me know if you would like to get a copy

Scotty

Jack Strong

Hey Scotty , i'll take it. And can you forward me those encyclopedia of doo wop sets again. 1&2. I'm trying to send them to a friend. I got them but lost the e mail from you . Can i just forward your mail to him ? thanks, Jack

I Have a 2 cd set of "Connie Francis - The Italian Collection Vol. 1-2"

Let me know if you would like to get a copy

Scotty

Jack  -  you can forward my e-mail   Enjoy Connie Francis

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 06:02:44 AM MST, Jack Strong <jpmusic@...> wrote:

Hey Scotty , i'll take it. And can you forward me those encyclopedia of doo wop sets again. 1&2. I'm trying to send them to a friend. I got them but lost the e mail from you . Can i just forward your mail to him ? thanks, Jack

I Have a 2 cd set of "Connie Francis - The Italian Collection Vol. 1-2"

Let me know if you would like to get a copy

Scotty

You still have 2 we transfer to download  Jack