DITA Users firstname.lastname@example.orgThe dita-users group is dedicated to supporting users of the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA); it addresses the needs of DITA users at all levels of experience, from beginners to experts.
DITA is a modular, topic-oriented XML architecture that is designed for creating and managing documents, with content reuse built directly into the authoring process. In addition, DITA has the unique feature of specialization.
DITA is developed and maintained by the OASIS DITA Technical Committee (DITA TC).
The dita-users group was founded on 21 May 2004 and originally hosted as a Yahoo! Group. It is moderated by current and former members of the DITA TC. This initial instance of dita-users on groups.io is sponsored by Eberlein Consulting LLC.
- 2,970 Members
- 11,742 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #DITA-OT DITA Open Toolkit 8 threads
- #PDF Portable Document Format 4 threads
- #conferences Conference with DITA focus or track 3 threads
- #FrameMaker Adobe FrameMaker 3 threads
- #HTML HTML as an output format 2 threads
- #admin Administration of email@example.com 2 threads
- #content-delivery Methods of delivering DITA-based content 2 threads
- #DITAv2-0 DITA version 2.0 2 threads
- #conref @conref, @conkeyref, etc 2 threads
- #CCMS Component content management system 2 threads