Topics

Running Dionysus not on command line

le24p@...

I installed Dionysus, and I wonder can we only run the program in terminal? Or is there anyway to run program in app like Sublime, etc.?
Thank you!

Dmitriy Morozov

I don't know what Sublime is, but this sounds like a question about Python. You can use Dionysus in whatever way you use Python.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 7:35 AM <le24p@...> wrote:
I installed Dionysus, and I wonder can we only run the program in terminal? Or is there anyway to run program in app like Sublime, etc.?
Thank you!

le24p@...

Sublime is a text editor for code, and I can run the Python program here instead of running the Python program in the terminal. However, when I run it here (in sublime), and try to import Dionysus, I get the error:

No Dionysus module is found

However, I didn't have this problem when running the same python program on terminal. Is there anyway I could fix this or any other specific text editor for code that I should use?
Thank you for your help!

Dmitriy Morozov

This sounds like a question about Sublime, or Python more broadly, not about dionysus. So I'm not sure how I can help. The only thing I suggest to double-check is that you are writing "import dionysus", not "import Dionysus". The name is case-sensitive.