Topics

Dionysus 2 functions

le24p@...

Are the functions such as Pairwisedistances, Rips, etc. from Dionysus 1 available in Dionysus 2, or should I also implement Dionysus 1?
Thank you!

Kowshik Thopalli

Hi,
Rips is certainly there in Dionysus v2
check this tutorial below. You can also see that the tutorial uses scipy pairwise distance matrix which is good enough.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 4:09 PM <le24p@...> wrote:
Are the functions such as Pairwisedistances, Rips, etc. from Dionysus 1 available in Dionysus 2, or should I also implement Dionysus 1?
Thank you!

le24p@...

Do you know if function such as PairwiseDistances, ExplicitDistances, points_file, etc. such as the ones in this example can still be used in Dionysus 2?
http://mrzv.org/software/dionysus/examples/rips.html