Re: Bottleneck distances

Dmitriy Morozov

Can you send an example code or diagram?

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 7:34 AM, <aspannau@...> wrote:
Hi Dimitri,

I am having an issue when computing the bottleneck distance between two diagrams. When both persistence diagrams have a point that has inf as its death time, the bottleneck distance seems to hang and not return a value. When computing these same values using the TDA package in R, I am able to compute these same distances, as it sets some finite number for the death at inf.  Also, since the death time is an attribute, I cannot change it in my code to be some large number.

Thanks for the assistance,
Adam

Join dionysus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.