Fast Filtration Creation

tom

Hi Dimitry,

The docs seem to imply the only way to create a filtration is to loop over simplices and append them to the filtration. Is there a way for this iteration and Simplex object creation to be done within the C++ layer instead of looping and creating objects in Python? For example, if I can create a representation like the simplices variable in the filtration example on the docs, is there a way for me to pass this representation straight into, for example, the filtration's constructor and let it instantiate and add the simplices to the filtration?

Or if this is not possible, what do you suppose the fastest way to create a filtration from list-like representation in Python would be?

Thanks!

Join dionysus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.