Re: Runtime error when computing persistence diagram

Dmitriy Morozov

BTW, if I had to guess, I'd guess that the issue are the non-simplices: [1,1] and [2,2]. What are they supposed to represent?

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 1:53 PM Dmitriy Morozov <dmitriy@...> wrote:
Thanks to both of you. I just tried it on Linux, and I see the same error. Now that I can reproduce it, I can figure out what it is.

Chen, can you file this as a bug on GitHub, so I can keep track of it there?

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 1:49 PM Kowshik Thopalli <kthopall@...> wrote:
If it helps, Dimitry, I ran the same code as the OP tested in my ubuntu and can reproduce the runtime error
Ubuntu 16.04
python 3.6.2
dionysus- 2.0.5

RuntimeError: Trying to access non-existent cell: <39928304>
I ran it twice and every time there is a different cell number as op mentioned.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 2:41 PM <cai.507@...> wrote:
Hi Dimitriy,

Thanks for quick reply. It seems that this problem is system dependent. I tried running on the same code on Ubuntu at different versions of Dionysus, it throws the same error(RuntimeError: Trying to access non-existent cell: <-573487952>, although the cell number is random each time.).

But if I switch to MacOS, I can get the same result with yours.

Join dionysus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.