Global Digital Health Maven Project Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To join the group, please scroll down this page and click the button titled "+ Join This Group."
About This Group
The Digital Health Maven Project Group is a global collaboration and networking hub. The group is part of the Digital Health Maven Project, an initiative focused on providing research, education, events and other resources designed to help drive global digital innovation in health. Founded in 2014 by Fard Johnmar, president of the innovation consultancy Enspektos, the Digital Health Maven Project's outputs have reached and benefited 35,000+ people globally.
This group is open to executives, innovators, medical professionals, change agents, entrepreneurs and others interested in emerging and digital technologies in global health.
This group is designed to deliver:
- Opportunities to learn about and alert others about job opportunities
- Connections with others across the global health ecosystem about projects, events and initiatives they're running, seeking collaborators for, etc.
- News about very high-quality research and other items that would be of broad interest
Don't worry about your email inbox being flooded. The moderator is committed to ensuring messages from the group are truly valuable and high-quality.
How to Make the Most of This Group
Here are a few suggestions for how you can make the most of your time in this group.
- Be open to asking for help: This group is diverse and has a huge amount of experience and insight. Is there an issue you are grappling with or piece of advice you're looking for re: getting innovation off the ground, overcoming an obstacle or something else? Feel free to post to the group. This is a safe space (messages in this group are private, so that only members have access to them).
- Seek collaborators: Working on a big project and need advice or help? Ask for it. People in the group are ready and willing to help.
- Talk about what you're doing: Speaking at an event, released new research, written a book? Let the group know about it so that they can come out to see you, share your efforts and provide other types of support.
- 176 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Email integration