Terrebonne Arranged Slide #collecting #arranging

Rob Kimmich

It seems that I keep coming back to the type slide by Raymond Hummelink. Here is the latest version of a report [1]. Any suggestions welcome!

-Rob K

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BUMSEuX30LJngphIBmrqNoendwSpDtiW

Raymond

Thank you very much Rob, this was an interesting read. Very well done.

Cheers,
Raymond

Op 2-4-2020 om 23:33 schreef Rob Kimmich:

It seems that I keep coming back to the type slide by Raymond Hummelink. Here is the latest version of a report [1]. Any suggestions welcome!

-Rob K

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BUMSEuX30LJngphIBmrqNoendwSpDtiW

Rob Kimmich

Thank you for reading it and thank you, Raymond, for providing the slide!

Rob