The beauty of diatoms #SEM #living #arranging

Mary Tiffany

Hi, all,

I thought you might like my latest publication, "The Beauty of Diatoms", published in Diatoms Fundamentals and
applications 2019.

I hope the attachment works,,
Mary Ann

Rob Kimmich

Hi, Mary Ann.

Yes, the attachment works! Thank you for sharing your work with us!

Rob K

Rob Kimmich

I discovered that I could preview the whole book [1]. The preview showed the table of contents and at least the biographical chapter on Frithjof A.S. Sterrenburg. The story of his life is quite an encouragement to the struggling amateurs among us.

Rob K

[1] https://nook.barnesandnoble.com/products/9781119370727/sample?sourceEan=9781119370215

Thank you Mary Ann and Rob for the information given , it is a real pleasure to read and inwardly digest the information concerning diatoms. Always a good read.

Thank you both/
Mo.

Ricardo Y. Tsukamoto

Dear Mary,

I highly acknowledge the generosity in making your paper available to all of us !

Awesome pictures and very didactic text. Congratulations !

I long for our friend Frithjof Sterrenburg affectionately mentioned in your paper.

Cheers,

Ricardo Y. Tsukamoto
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Em 24/11/2019 03:51, Mary Tiffany via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hi, all,

I thought you might like my latest publication, "The Beauty of Diatoms", published in Diatoms Fundamentals and
applications 2019.

I hope the attachment works,,
Mary Ann

jdsolliday

Mary: wonderful work, enjoyed the paper very much especially the history oriented info... thanks.

cd_micro

Thanks Mary,

Wonderful paper. When I would like to explain to others why I am fascinated by diatoms and spend time finding out more about them and making slides etc. I can show them your paper.

The book is on my "Christmas list" for Santa!

Cheers,

Craig

Dave Richman

Beautiful and necessary if we wish to continue breathing!

Again wonderful job!

Dave