an atlas of diatoms from western canada #atlas

Rob Kimmich

Hello, Members.

I just stumbled across the atlas of diatoms of western Canada published by Loren Bahls and collaborators in July 2018. Here is a review on Diatoms of North America [1]. It follows the format of other publications by Loren which include extensive illustrations. For many of the forms they include a size series. I have just started looking at it but it should be a good resource for all of us but especially for those of us on the west coast of North America. This morning I was able to download the entire paper including appendices from PhytoKeys [2].

~ Rob K

[2] https://phytokeys.pensoft.net/articles.php?id=23806. I used the PDF button at the top to download.

Join diatom-forum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.