DFSee Support discussion forum and mailing list - Digest #26

Wayne A. Smith

My sympathies. It can be a chore to determine, and then adjust, the proper DNS Settings.

I had to go through this for two of my Domains while investigating alternatives to a damnable Office 365 Outlook service to try to be able to again use PMMail. I fortunately finally succeeded, but it took a lot of time and work.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 21:01:16 -0700 dfsee-support@groups.io wrote:

Some progress,

The website has been setup at the new hosting provider, and is reachable as:

https://www.jan-van-wijk.nl/

Routing the dfsee.com and fsys.nl addresses to that location, as wel as the email addresses still to be done.

Regards, JvW
Regards,
WAYNE A. SMITH
Sanilac County, Michigan USA
2021-09-11
11:45:18 EDT

Tel: 810.376.0000
Fax: 810.376.0000
E-Mail: waynesmith@philosophical-vistas.net
Blog: https://www.philosophical-vistas.net
ICQ #: 63115296

Jan van Wijk; DFSee support

Thanks Wayne, appreciated ;-)

Email is back up again (allthough with a web-interface for now)

website is a bit of a struggle, since it is shared hosting there is more involved than just setting DNS straight.

Regards, JvW