Possible outage on dfsee.com website and related email

Jan van Wijk; DFSee support

As of today, the dfsee.com website is unreachable (domain has been transferred) until I have the proper DNS settings sorted out.

The contents (whole website, including downloads) is still available at:

https://www.jan-van-wijk.nl

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk; DFSee support

Edited

Some progress,

The website has been setup at the new hosting provider, and is reachable as:

https://www.jan-van-wijk.nl/

Routing the dfsee.com and fsys.nl addresses to that location, as wel as the email addresses still to be done.

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk; DFSee support

Hello,

Just an FYI,

Since I am in the process of MOVING the DFSee website (and the dfsee.com <http://dfsee.com/> domain as well as fsys.nl) to another hosting provider, it is quite possible that the site will be unreachable for some days, until `I have everything sorted out and uploaded to the service provider.

Note: The same may hold true for the related email addresses like support@dfsee.com <mailto:support@dfsee.com>

In case of emergency, you can ALSO reach me at:

Jvw.dfsee@gmail.com

Don’t worry, the site and email addresses will be back, and DFSee support will continue ;-)

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk; author of DFsee; https://www.dfsee.com