From: Donna A. Dietz <donna.dietz@...>
Date: Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:33 PM
Subject: [W3HAC] Edwin's Fox: Update
To: <harc-list@...>

If you are interested in Edwin's Fox, we've updated the code to avoid the
issues we had last weekend with the 9V always running out.

Our plan is to make it available Fridays around lunchtime until Sunday around sunset each "weekend".

If you want to know whether the fox is currently out for finding, look at our
fox page: http://donnadietz.com/fox/

It's within 2 miles of my house (find that on FCC lookup).

I've also added a video to show how the fox works.

If you have questions, email me directly at donna.dietz@...

N2SZ

Visit HacDC Amateur Radio Club at www.w3hac.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HacDC Amateur Radio Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/hacdc.org/d/msgid/harc-list/CAK_aAV6YSvJhvSWz4Fz%3DH6AMJ%2BtmiCbF73ew62c%3Dye2W9LFziA%40mail.gmail.com.