Belka DX and PL330 for sale

Patrick Sullivan

All,
Selling two great radios to buy other equipment!  Both are like new.

Belka DX with built-in speaker. Paid $150 selling for $110. Great for shortwave and ham HF listening I'll miss this one. Amazingly sensitive and selective.

Tecsun PL-330. FM Broadcast and AM and SSB. Really user friendly. I liked this just as much as my PL-660 but much smaller. $89 on Amazon, selling for $60.

Patrick AC3K

David Malick

Hi Patrick. Is the Belka DX still available?

Dave WB3DBN

Patrick Sullivan

It is - apart from a lowball offer on Facebook.  Yours for $110, would be nice to not have to ship it.  You could pick up at my office at Farragut West or my home in NE DC.

de AC3K