dcradio email@example.comA moderated group for enthusiasts of radio in the greater Washington DC area. This is an inclusive group for people excited by the possibilities of walkie-talkies, FRS/GMRS radio, Ham radio, CB radio, shortwave radio, HF, VHF, LF, morse code, radio for emergency preparedness, scanners, APRS, and the list goes on. Makers and those interested in integrating radio (bluetooth, Wifi, LoRa) into their Raspberry Pi, Arduino and similar projects are welcome. All ages welcome. No abuse or harassment will be tolerated. Politics will be avoided. All questions, now matter how elementary, are welcome. Some reasons to join this group include:
- Showing off radios
- Asking questions
- Arranging on-air contacts
- Publicizing events
- Putting together informal get-togethers and swap meets
- Selling radio equipment (Only personal, used equipment - no dealers or resellers. Listing of radio equipment for sale is allowed only on Fridays).
Quite simply this is a group for those of us in the DC area that find radio magical and fun. I hope you join!
Each user's first two posts will be moderated. After two successful posts, you will be able to post without moderation. However, this list will be closely watched for abuse of the guidelines above and for spam, in the sole discretion of the moderator.
- 55 Members
- 64 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.