The Data Science Section of the Royal Statistical Society email@example.com
This is the mailing list for the Data Science Section of the Royal Statistical Society. If you are a Data Scientist please join us and have your voice heard!
Join this list to be kept updated about the "Industrial Strength Data Science" events that we host (last Thursday of every other month, at the RSS). We will also keep you informed about public debates, papers, and news that we want your input on. You can also use this list to communicate with the community!
To contact the steering committee of the group please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas, requests and offers of help.
For more information about the Data Science Section please see LinkedIn.
Please be aware we care about privacy:
Data Science Section
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our supporters and in this notice we explain how we will handle your personal data.
We will hold your personnel data, - name and email address, - to send you, via email, notices and information of our activities. This information is provided as legitimate interest. We will not share your data with any third parties and will delete your data when you leave the above-named Group/Section. Should you wish to no long receive email’s regarding the Data Science Section please email email@example.com. We store your personnel data securely and ensure that there is no unauthorised access.
You are entitled at anytime to request to see a copy of all the data held on you, if you wish to see this please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Science Section is part of The Royal Statistical Society and their data protection office is contactable at email@example.com
You can request at anytime to no longer receive these email’s by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 372 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.