Topics

Upcoming Events

Rahul

Hello all,

I'm just back recently from the UN World Data Forum.  It was fascinating to hear just how many data *experts* are struggling to find a narrative and stitch together a story based on their data.  More here: https://datatherapy.org/2018/10/26/workshop-at-the-2018-un-world-data-forum/

Two upcoming events I want to share:

* Roundtable on Data Science Education
Dec 10, in Washington DC and streaming online
If you do data education at the post-secondary level then join for this roundtable I'll be presenting at.

* Data On Purpose 2019
Feb 19-20 in Stanford, CA, USA
I'll be one of the keynote speakers at this year's conference.  Stanford Social Innovation Review has been a consistent supporter of our work, and I'm excited to connect with the large range of non-profits that attend this conference.

Hope you find some of those useful,

Rahul

edafe@...

Thanks so much for sharing Rahul. I've been looking at Sustainable Development Goals, so this is timely.