Topics

two case studies

Rahul

Hello all,

Wondering what the Data Culture Project could look like in practice? As promised in the last email, we've posted two case studies written up by Jon and Constance to our testimonials page.  These feature the wonderful reflections of organizations that participated in the pilot program we just wrapped up.  Tthese short write-ups give you a sense of how two organizations have put the Data Culture Project in practice, and some of the outcomes they've seen already!

DCP + World Food Program:

DCP + the Telluride Foundation:

Many thanks to Erika and Maryna from those two orgs for sharing their reflections and learnings out in the open!

Peace,

Rahul and Catherine
Rahul Bhargava
http://rahul.connectionlab.org