Topics

help prototyping new activities in Boston area 7/24

Rahul

Hi all,

Catherine and I are running an evening workshop on 7/24 here in the Boston area to test out two new activities. If you are in the area, or have colleagues that would be interested, please point them towards our event.  We'd love feedback and appreciate any insights from your/their experience!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/databasicio-analog-spreadsheet-and-infographic-remix-beta-test-tickets-47596893590

For those not in the area - expect updates about those new activities soon :-)

Thanks,

Rahul

Hugues Razanadraibe

Hi Rahul,

I'm Hugues from France. I just want to know if it could possible for you and Catherine to come in France to introduce your data approach for french people. I heard that you had to go in belguim in august but it's cancelled.

Look foward to hear you

Thanks
Hugues

Rahul

Hello Hugues,

We'd have to chat about what you are interested in and look for funding to support a trip to France.  Drop us a line directly (off list) if you want to chat more about that - rahulb@... & catherine_dignazio@....

For folks interested in other data literacy work in France, two references off the top of my head to take a look at:
1) We've presented in the past at FING's data literacy conference (in Aix en Provence)
2) Also worth mentioning is the great work of our colleague Samuel Huron in Paris; focused on physical visualization stuff (ie. data sculptures)

Rahul

Hugues Razanadraibe

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for these informations.
Sorry  for this late response, time goes by so fast but this year was very busy !

 Can we chat about our needs (by skype or any tools you want) ?

I’m available next week on :
Tuesday morning  9:00 AM (NY time)
Wednesday morning 9:00 AM (NY time)
Thursday 2:00 PM (NY time)