Topics

Beginning!

Spike

I just ran the first of our data jams using sculpture and deconstructing a viz, one in our Oakland office and a sold-out one in our Sacramento office, so many people said they missed out that we're rerunning it next week for more staff in Sacramento! Off to a good start. We did realize we need more table space and more glue for the bigger groups (20ppl).

Our capacity building work is off and running!

peace
Spike

Catherine D'Ignazio

Congratulations Spike! That's so wonderful to hear. Who is the audience for your events?

And for folks that are curious, the links to those activities are here:

---
Assistant Professor of Civic Media and Data Visualization
Emerson College

Senior Fellow, Emerson Engagement Lab
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Civic Media
www.kanarinka.com | @kanarinka | 617-501-2441
Pronouns: she, her, hers

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 2:45 PM Spike <sspiker@...> wrote:
I just ran the first of our data jams using sculpture and deconstructing a viz, one in our Oakland office and a sold-out one in our Sacramento office, so many people said they missed out that we're rerunning it next week for more staff in Sacramento! Off to a good start. We did realize we need more table space and more glue for the bigger groups (20ppl).

Our capacity building work is off and running!

peace
Spike

Spike

Our staff- we’ve got about 100 developers/related database folks, and admin, HR, comms and strategy people, had a good cross-section turn up.

Regards

Steve "Spike' Spiker
Chief Data Officer
T 916.926.8154
sspiker@...

Need to book a meeting with me, help yourself here.

/var/folders/ss/nfgsvm0n23s63njh0k09z7mr0000gs/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/EC33B7D0.tmp

alluma.org
We’ve changed our name from Social Interest Solutions!
Read the story of our evolution.

Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram