Topics

3 new activities!

Rahul

Hello all,

We've just added three new activities to the Data Culture Project!  We tested these out over the last few months in some pilot workshops, and wrote them up so you can try them too.  Read them over, try them out, and let us know how they work for you and your group of data learners :-)

Paper Spreadsheet
Introduce people data, and each other, but filling in a giant paper spreadsheet on the wall

Remix an Infographic
Practice telling the same data story in different ways by learning about different techniques and then trying them out

Write a Data Storybook
Practice creating a strong narrative that is supported with data by creating small storybooks

Thanks,

Rahul, Catherine, and the rest of the Data Culture Project team
Rahul Bhargava
http://rahul.connectionlab.org