Upcoming Events

edafe@...

Thanks so much for sharing Rahul. I've been looking at Sustainable Development Goals, so this is timely.

Rahul

Hello all,

I'm just back recently from the UN World Data Forum.  It was fascinating to hear just how many data *experts* are struggling to find a narrative and stitch together a story based on their data.  More here: https://datatherapy.org/2018/10/26/workshop-at-the-2018-un-world-data-forum/

Two upcoming events I want to share:

* Roundtable on Data Science Education
Dec 10, in Washington DC and streaming online
If you do data education at the post-secondary level then join for this roundtable I'll be presenting at.

* Data On Purpose 2019
Feb 19-20 in Stanford, CA, USA
I'll be one of the keynote speakers at this year's conference.  Stanford Social Innovation Review has been a consistent supporter of our work, and I'm excited to connect with the large range of non-profits that attend this conference.

Hope you find some of those useful,

Rahul