Re: help prototyping new activities in Boston area 7/24

Rahul

Hello Hugues,

We'd have to chat about what you are interested in and look for funding to support a trip to France.  Drop us a line directly (off list) if you want to chat more about that - rahulb@... & catherine_dignazio@....

For folks interested in other data literacy work in France, two references off the top of my head to take a look at:
1) We've presented in the past at FING's data literacy conference (in Aix en Provence)
2) Also worth mentioning is the great work of our colleague Samuel Huron in Paris; focused on physical visualization stuff (ie. data sculptures)

Rahul

Join dataculture@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.