Re: virtual roundtable reminder (Thurs @ 3pm EST)

Rodney Gibbs

Thanks, Rahul. I signed up.

I'm remiss in not reaching out to you sooner to apologize for being a poor guinea pig during the test period for the Data Culture Project. Between moving offices and finalizing a strategic plan, as well as our day-to-day stuff, I failed to carve out time to pilot the program with folks here at the Tribune as I planneed. I followed along with the calls and emails, however, and I'm delighted the test period worked out so well.

The good news is now we're tackling the program, starting next week. We've adopted a full data culture training program that kicks off with a series of workshops that you developed for the Data Culture Project. I'm psyched to finally jump in, as are our folks. I'll keep you updated how it goes.

Best regards,

Rodney

Rahul wrote:

Hello all,

Just writing with a quick reminder that we our hosting a virtual roundtable about building a data culture with our collaborators at Stanford's Digital Impact program this Thursday at 3pm (US Eastern Time).

This will include some background about the Data Culture Program, feature stories from two of our pilot partner orgs, and have time for Q&A.

We hope to hear from many of you then!

Thanks,

Rahul

Rahul Bhargava