Re: virtual roundtable reminder (Thurs @ 3pm EST)

Rahul

No problems.  The recording and transcript for the roundtable is here:
https://digitalimpact.org/the-data-culture-project-building-data-capacity-with-confidence/

I'd enjoy hearing more about the card game as you develop it.  And I bet others on this list would be good pilot partners for trying it out!

Related - I've been using these flash cards to drive an activity recently:
http://datavizcatalogue.com/blog/using-flash-cards-teaching-data-visualization/
I break students into teams of 3, have them pick pick a card, read about it quickly, find and example to share, and then go around to each time giving them 3 minutes to share back why that particular chart is useful (or not) with the rest of the class.

Rahul

Join dataculture@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.