Re: virtual roundtable reminder (Thurs @ 3pm EST)

Meag Doherty

Dear Rahul, Unfortunately, I am unable to join the webinar this afternoon due to connection issues.

Will there be a recording? I am working on a data literacy card game as part of Mozilla's Open Leaders program, and really admire the work you are all doing.

My project is in the discovery phase now and hoping to learn more about your approach.

Kind Regards,
Meag Doherty

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:48 AM Rahul <rahulb@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Just writing with a quick reminder that we our hosting a virtual roundtable about building a data culture with our collaborators at Stanford's Digital Impact program this Thursday at 3pm (US Eastern Time).

This will include some background about the Data Culture Program, feature stories from two of our pilot partner orgs, and have time for Q&A.

We hope to hear from many of you then!

Thanks,

Rahul

Rahul Bhargava