Re: Timing

Rahul

Great to hear you're finding them useful.

You can squeeze two thing into an hour, especially if they pair (as I mentioned on Twitter).  For instance, Paper Spreadsheet can have a quick debrief and bridge easy to WTFCSV. Both speak to data types, asking good questions, and bias. Pairing Deconstruct A Dataviz with Data Sculptures lets you cover going from data to story and types of stories you can tell, so the debriefs/shares can refer to each other.

Remove stuff is hard.  I've run WTFCSV, Deconstruct a Dataviz, and Data Sculptures remotely and figured out ways to make it work. I haven't tried any of the others remotely.  Maybe other folks on the list have tips?

Rahul

Join dataculture@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.