Develop Accessible Games email@example.com
A list for the discussion of accessible game development. This includes audio and text-based games.
It is hard enough programming an ordinary application. Developing a game is an entirely different kettle of fish. Developing an accessible game is even more so.
Many attempts have been made to create accessible game engines, however due to the small market for such products, most have fizzled out into nothingness, leaving us once again with the joys of mainstream programming.
This list is the go-to for interesting insights into the programming of such games. Beginners can ask questions, intermediates can learn advanced techniques, and experts can debate about the most optimal way to accomplish a task. Open to all potential developers. Hopefully we can bring more games to life!
- 23 Members
- 13 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]