Group DescriptionChat With The Designers (CWTD) is a discussion forum for the monthly CWTD program AND for products and activities of Midnight Design Solutions, including the SDR Cube Transceiver, the NUE-PSK Digital Modem, the DDS-60 SigGen card, the Midnight SNA, and many other products released over the years.
CWTD is a live audio conferencing program conducted on the Internet every second Tuesday at 8pm Eastern (0100z), using the (free) Teamspeak audio conferencing service. We are often joined by other designers and discuss topics of interest to hams and electronics experimenters all around the world. Whether you seek information about your latest project on the bench or just wish to listen in on designers discussing some new chip or product/kit solution they are currently working on, this is the place to be!
Everyone is welcome!
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.