ONLINE: Tues July 26 - Webinar for Cuba's Moncada Day

Tamara Hansen

The 69th Anniversary of #Cuba’s National Rebellion Day (Moncada Day)

Special Cuba Webinar

TUESDAY JULY 26, 2022

5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-29W6V2xRlWzkwmWsY6BMg

Featuring:

>> YANIER CASTELLANOS, Consul General of Cuba in Toronto

>> SUSANA MALMIERCA, Consul General in Montreal

>> A video greeting by: HIS EXCELLENCY HÉCTOR IGARZA, Ambassador of Cuba to Canada

>> Plus, greetings by representatives of CNC member groups

The Canadian Network on Cuba is excited to announce that we will be hosting a special webinar on July 26th at 8pm EST to celebrate the 69th Anniversary of Cuba’s National Rebellion Day (Moncada Day) - the beginning of the revolution and the movement lead by Commander Fidel Castro and over a hundred young revolutionaries to overthrow US-backed dictator Fulgencio Batista, laying the foundation for an independent and sovereign Cuba.

Organized by: the Canadian Network on Cuba (CNC), a network of Cuba solidarity organizations and individuals across Canada promoting friendship and solidarity with Cuba and the Cuban people.

http://www.canadiannetworkoncuba.ca

VANCOUVER COMMUNITIES IN SOLIDARITY WITH CUBA (VCSC)
(Member of the Canadian Network on Cuba-CNC)
Phone: 778-882-5223
Twitter: @VanCuba_VCSC