Join us in sending Congratulations to the New Doctors

iFCO/P4P

IFCO congratulates this year's graduates of ELAM, the Latin America School of Medicine in Havana, Cuba
Congratulations to:

Dr. Samira Addrey
Dr. Kimberly Doughty
Dr. Maryam Farrakhan
Dr. Ruqayyah Farrakhan
Dr. Abegail Fearon Ross
Dr. Corey Johnson
Dr. Marsophia Julemis
Dr. Jacquelina Lerma
Dr. Natalia Orihuela
Dr. Agyeiwa Weathers
Dr. Denisha Woods

Please join us and send them a welcome message (we'll compile and share your greetings) as they return to their homes in the US and begin the last step of their journey to serve their communities here as revolutionary doctors.

 Congratulations to them, and their families, from the Medical Program Advisory Committee, the IFCO Board and Staff, and you -- the entire IFCO family.

This video of IFCO’s Virtual Graduation Celebration for ELAM 2020 Graduates was recorded on July 28, 2020. We regret that in the video one of the student’s name was misspelled. The correct spelling is: Ruqayyah Farrakan.

Please use your 'stimulus' check to help IFCO end the US Blockade on Cuba. They're sending medical aid to countries all over the world!!
Follow us on
social media!
Our delegations will begin again when it's safe to travel. Come to Cuba with IFCO/Pastors for Peace, learn more about this unique and fascinating country.
[Phone: 212-926-5757] [Fax: 212-926-5842]
[E-mail: ifco@...]  [Website: www.ifconews.org]
[418 West 145th Street, New York, NY 10031]
Temporary address during the Pandemic:
IFCO, PO Box 1368, Orange, NJ 07051-1368

Join cubanews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.