IFCO-P4P: REGISTER TODAY: Sept. 19: Cuba -- Conversation with Nacyra Gomez -- Cuba today

iFCO/P4P

Nacyra Gomez
Director of the CERSERSE Center in Cuba –
September 19, 2021 7:00 et

Join us for a conversation with our Cuban friend.

Nacyra Gomez is the Director of the CERSERSE Center (the Center for Loving Care) in Varadaro, active in the Presbyterian church there and with the Cuban Women’s Federation, a former elected member of People’s Power — and much more. Nacyra has done a lot of things,

Join us for a conversation about life in Cuba, the religious community there, her work as an active layperson and Cuban citizen and feminist. What are some of the typical joys and struggles for the ‘average’ person? How are they affected by U.S. policies? How do things “work” in Cuba — get Nacyra’s opinion.

Most importantly — ask your questions. What would you like to know? Email us with your questions now, so we can be sure they get included.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email
containing information about joining the meeting

Follow us on social media!

[Phone: 212-926-5757] [Fax: 212-926-5842]
[E-mail: ifco@...]  [Website: www.ifconews.org]
[418 West 145th Street, New York, NY 10031]

Join cubanews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.