TODAY: It's Time: The People, Cuba, and Radical Solidarity

iFCO/P4P

We mean it when we say liberation for all Black people -- a liberation that can only be achieved when Black people around the world thrive, experience joy, and are free from all forms of oppression and violence.
We remain in solidarity with our Afro-Cuban family as they call for change. We will continue to speak up and demand an end to the U.S. Embargo and additional sanctions recently imposed by the Biden administration -- sanctions that contribute to the oppression of our siblings in Cuba. This demand has been echoed for the 39th year in a row by 184 countries under the United Nations.
On Monday night, Black Lives Matter Grassroots will co-host an educational webinar with our partners from Cuba on the current political situation and deepening mutual solidarity. We remain firmly resolute in our support of the Cuban people.
What: It's Time: The People, Cuba, and Radical Solidarity
Who: BLM x Belly of the Beast x Get Out of Cuba's Way X Higher Ground x Malcolm X Grassroots Movement
When: Monday, July 26 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET // 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm PT
Follow us on social media!
[Phone: 212-926-5757] [Fax: 212-926-5842]
[E-mail: ifco@...]  [Website: www.ifconews.org]
[418 West 145th Street, New York, NY 10031]

Join cubanews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.