SUNDAY, July 25: Welcome Carlos Lazo & the Cuban Americans walking from Miami with petitions to end the U.S.

iFCO/P4P

Welcome Carlos Lazo & the Cuban Americans walking from Miami with petitions to end the U.S. sanctions/blockade/embargo on Cuba
Join our friends at 2 pm, across from the White House
Lafayette Square H St. NW at 16th St. NW

Get on the bus! Save your space now.
For NYC Contact:
Ike Nahem: ikenahem@...
Bro. Shep: Panthershepcat@...
Carlito Rovira: carlitoboricua@... or Call 917-887-8710

The cost will be $20-40 per person depending on donations we can raise to subsidize folks with less funds. The challenge now is to fill the bus.

Help us plan for the best possible event. Please let us know you are attending using one of three ways:
Text or leave a voice message at (240) 903-4282‬
Send an email to: July25@...

Need to stay over?

Can’t travel? Join one of the NINE July 25 Caravans. If you are unable to travel, but would still like to support this event please use the donate now button below, and put July 25th as the reason for your gift.

Follow us on social media!

[Phone: 212-926-5757] [Fax: 212-926-5842]
[E-mail: ifco@...]  [Website: www.ifconews.org]
[418 West 145th Street, New York, NY 10031]

Join cubanews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.