iFCO/P4P

IFCO's CubaBuzz: Issue 251

Latest Covid-19 update in Cuba
(as of June 24, 2021)

177,253-- Confirmed cases
10,367-- Active cases
165,611-- Recuperated
1,219 -- Deaths

U.N. again denounces U.S. blockade of Cuba; Biden administration maintains Trump stance

The United Nations General Assembly on June 23 overwhelmingly approved a Cuban resolution condemning the U.S. economic, commercial, and financial blockade of Cuba, in place for 60 years. The Assembly has done precisely that every year since 1992, ...

Read more
www.peoplesworld.org

The blockade asphyxiates and kills, just like the virus, and must end!

Your Excellencies Permanent Representatives; In 2020, Cuba, like the rest of the world, was faced with the singular challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. administration took on the virus as an ally in its merciless non-conventional...

Read more
en.granma.cu

Another Vile Lie from the United States

By Angel Guerra Cabrera on June 18, 2021 The fondness of the rulers of the United States for the use of lies to justify their actions in the world, constituting, as a general rule, flagrant violations of international law and elementary humanist...

Read more
www.resumen-english.org

Coronavirus: efficacy of Cuban formulas opens hope for first Latin American vaccine

The preliminary results of the third and final stage of testing of the Soberana 02 and Abdala vaccine candidates were released between Saturday and Monday, unleashing euphoria in Cuba, which has bet everything on its own vaccines by not entering...

Read more
oncubanews.com

Take a bow Cuba.

Declaration by Cuban Alumni Association of South Africa – CAASA on the USA Economic Blockade against Cuba

We the graduates of Cuba constituted mostly by doctors, health sector professionals and other professions such as engineering, economics, the military, education and others, hereby condemn the injustice, inhumane and evil economic blockade...

Read more
misiones.minrex.gob.cu

New York Solidarity Caravan 2021

Last Wednesday, after the UN General Asembly vote of 184 v. 2 to condemn the U.S. sanctions, IFCO rallied and gathered with all those in New York who are committed to fighting the cruel and unjust blockade against Cuba. We must all continue to do the work and fight the rhetoric and misinformation of the US media, and bring the gift that Cuba is the world to light.

New York Solidarity Rally 2021

Interested in joining us for this year's caravan to Cuba?
Email: friendshipmentcaravan@...
to find out how!

Make your tax-deductible donation
or text IFCO to 646-859-5344
"Cuban trained doctors – confronting COVID-19 in Cuba, abroad and even in the US"

to watch the video of the webinar featuring ELAM grads

Need a Fiscal Sponsor???

The Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization (IFCO) is proud to invite grassroots progressive organizations and projects
to utilize our fiscal sponsorship services

Fiscal Sponsorship at IFCO allows domestic and international groups committed to social justice work to use our 501c3 tax-exempt status to seek grants, hold fundraisers and solicit tax-deductible gifts.

Saving Lives Campaign

DONATE
NOW

IFCO's Cuba Buzz presents a variety of articles from a
variety of sources -- to keep you posted on the news about Cuba. We don't always agree with ALL the content in these articles but we choose to post items that we feel have important information relative to Cuba.
We're not responsible for (or recommending) some of the
accompanying ads or links that you may see. But you knew that already!

[Phone: 212-926-5757] [Fax: 212-926-5842]
[E-mail: ifco@...]  [Website: www.ifconews.org]
[418 West 145th Street, New York, NY 10031]
Temporary address during the Pandemic:
IFCO, PO Box 1368, Orange, NJ 07051-1368

Join cubanews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.