Topics

Recent Pixie Mods

Recently I modified Pixie and founds something interesting. Here is my schematic and the articles in Chinese.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/9WmZpzL8BClo2Q1xnlz4_Q
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/SGIxWMQpn20SWmS1ujKb-Q
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tljfPXiHZ7eQe7M4GMLW5g

danke good

вт, 20 окт. 2020 г. в 00:35, Adam Rong <rongxh@...>:

Folks,

Recently I modified Pixie and founds something interesting. Here is my schematic and the articles in Chinese.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/9WmZpzL8BClo2Q1xnlz4_Q
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/SGIxWMQpn20SWmS1ujKb-Q
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tljfPXiHZ7eQe7M4GMLW5g

I made another and the layout is improved. I just love it.

Nigel Young

Looks good Adam.

Nigel ZL1NAY

Kia Kaha

On Sat., 31 Oct. 2020, 4:22 pm Adam Rong, <rongxh@...> wrote:
I made another and the layout is improved. I just love it.

Ken Liao, AA6KL

Hi Adam,

Why don't you add a Zener diode at the output transistor's collector to protect it?

Ken
AA6KL

Adam Rong

Hi Ken,

Sounds good, but for a transmitter putting 0.5 watt or less, it is still a bit weird to me to add a zener to protect it, hihi.