Now back to normal

I have just completed moving and am ready to get back to normal. Currently, I have the following kits in stock.

CS-40V SSB Transceiver Kit with Speaker Microphone
R3500D 3.5-3.6MHz ARDF Receiver Kit
CRK-10A CW Transceiver Kit

D4D and Mini Wire Antenna kits will be resumed shortly.

Graeme Anderson

Hi Adam,

Good news you are back.

I'm am in Australia trying to order a CV-40V complete kit.

How do I order and pay for this?

Best regards,
Graeme Anderson

On Wed, 31 Mar. 2021, 11:38 Adam Rong, <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

I have just completed moving and am ready to get back to normal. Currently, I have the following kits in stock.

CS-40V SSB Transceiver Kit with Speaker Microphone
R3500D 3.5-3.6MHz ARDF Receiver Kit
CRK-10A CW Transceiver Kit

D4D and Mini Wire Antenna kits will be resumed shortly.

Hi Graeme,

You can refer to the information on my web store at
http://crkits.com/

You can PayPal directly to rongxh@... and leave your ship-to-address. If you don't need express shipping, you can save a few dollars.

terry hughes

did my previous message get through
how do i order a d4d. i would like the 20 m version but with an extra pair of crystals for 80 m. id i decide to modify it later ten i have all the other components

thanks gm4dso