From: crkits@groups.io [mailto:crkits@groups.io] On Behalf Of craig.jump via groups.io
Sent: 01 July 2021 13:49
To: crkits@groups.io
Subject: Re: [crkits] No TX

Finally got a response on PSK reporter..     after changing my power supply..      slightly higher voltage input

Oh well proves it works..   brill as can now take it on my holidays which is what I wanted it for..

craig.jump@...

Cheers,

I cant remember. the voltage. at work at the moment.. but think there was a 0.25 volt of a difference..  I tried a few different 12v stabillised bricks.. they all varied quite a bit in voltage...

Will post the voltage that is working this evening..

Adam Rong

Voltage is not that critical as far as I know. Around 12V should be good.

在 2021年7月1日,下午8:38,craig.jump via groups.io <craig.jump@...> 写道: