From: Adam Rong <rongxh@...>
To: crkits <crkits@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 8:14 am
Subject: [crkits] New Record: D4D QSO Distance

Folks,

Still remember the quarterly contest? Last time the 1st place was BG7IKK. He made a QSO from Guangzhou China to Italy with distance over 9000km. Today he refreshed by a QSO with W4UAT with distance of 11233km. He got report of -19dB!

His rig is our D4D 20m and the antenna is an EFHW.

You still have chance to win the contest before the deadline of the end of September. Show us your QSO!

Bob,

It is less than one watt DSB mode for 20m band.

在 2019年7月18日,下午8:36,AOLMemberServiceBOBAF2DX via Groups.Io <beargyrils@...> 写道:

Adam,
What is the power f tat rig?>/.
BOB AF2DX

Still remember the quarterly contest? Last time the 1st place was BG7IKK. He made a QSO from Guangzhou China to Italy with distance over 9000km. Today he refreshed by a QSO with W4UAT with distance of 11233km. He got report of -19dB!

His rig is our D4D 20m and the antenna is an EFHW.

You still have chance to win the contest before the deadline of the end of September. Show us your QSO!

AOLMemberServiceBOBAF2DX

Hi Adam,
OK thanks so much.
Nice to hear QRPp is still ok for dx.
New QTH is just steps away from the ocean but just to hot now.
When it cools down I will be back on with an end fed running 5 watts.
73
BOB AF2DX

Still remember the quarterly contest? Last time the 1st place was BG7IKK. He made a QSO from Guangzhou China to Italy with distance over 9000km. Today he refreshed by a QSO with W4UAT with distance of 11233km. He got report of -19dB!

His rig is our D4D 20m and the antenna is an EFHW.

You still have chance to win the contest before the deadline of the end of September. Show us your QSO!

Beat Luethy

Hi Adam

DSB Tx works perfect!
My first QSO with 1 Watt was HB to Spain (EA) abt 1700km!
Very surprising also with the actual condx.

73s Beat/HB9CRE

It is less than one watt DSB mode for 20m band.

2019718日,下午8:36AOLMemberServiceBOBAF2DX via Groups.Io <beargyrils@...> 写道:

Adam,

What is the power f tat rig?>/.

BOB AF2DX

Still remember the quarterly contest? Last time the 1st place was BG7IKK. He made a QSO from Guangzhou China to Italy with distance over 9000km. Today he refreshed by a QSO with W4UAT with distance of 11233km. He got report of -19dB!

His rig is our D4D 20m and the antenna is an EFHW.

You still have chance to win the contest before the deadline of the end of September. Show us your QSO!

Virenfrei. www.avast.com

Thanks for letting me know. I had thought you guys all haven't had chance to take a look at the kit yet :-D

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 11:07 PM Beat Luethy <beat.luethy@...> wrote:

Hi Adam

DSB Tx works perfect!
My first QSO with 1 Watt was HB to Spain (EA) abt 1700km!
Very surprising also with the actual condx.

73s Beat/HB9CRE

Still remember the quarterly contest? Last time the 1st place was BG7IKK. He made a QSO from Guangzhou China to Italy with distance over 9000km. Today he refreshed by a QSO with W4UAT with distance of 11233km. He got report of -19dB!

His rig is our D4D 20m and the antenna is an EFHW.

You still have chance to win the contest before the deadline of the end of September. Show us your QSO!

Virenfrei. www.avast.com

BG7IKK did it again! Now with N0FW with distance of 12821km.

在 2019年7月18日,下午8:13,Adam Rong <rongxh@...> 写道:

Folks,

Still remember the quarterly contest? Last time the 1st place was BG7IKK. He made a QSO from Guangzhou China to Italy with distance over 9000km. Today he refreshed by a QSO with W4UAT with distance of 11233km. He got report of -19dB!

His rig is our D4D 20m and the antenna is an EFHW.

You still have chance to win the contest before the deadline of the end of September. Show us your QSO!

Update a new QSO from BG7IKK and K7BV with distance of 13499km (from South China to East Coast of USA).
Rig: D4D 20m 0.5W
Ant: EFHW about 10m long wire near window