KN-990 reselling

I am talking to BA6BF about the possibility to resell through my channel and basically he agrees. As I have other competitors, I would choose to resell as is, without too much customization, but with much better email support. Let me know if you like this idea.

tomv

That would be great as I am looking for one, recent you tube video showed a “b” version and how can we make sure that we would be getting newest version ?

thanks

Adam Rong

The B version is not yet shipped. I worked with the designer on the English menu and it is more friendly now. Also, the AM bandwidth is wider for AM broadcast, and the AGC response is much improved. If you have not updated the firmware, you can do it now.

在 2021年3月15日,上午11:10,tomv via groups.io <mnv73@...> 写道:

That would be great as I am looking for one, recent you tube video showed a “b” version and how can we make sure that we would be getting newest version ?

thanks

tomv

Ham radio crash course video indicates that he got a b version
https://youtu.be/HOqWGweGBpw