Topics

Kits for club projects?

Recently I received a few inquiries about club projects. I have two kits for your consideration, both at reasonable price under 40 USD.

R3500D ARDF receiver kit
Although I am not offering kit at my web site, I will be happy to accept club order of 10+ kits. It is easy to build and can be put into use to hunt a few foxes at 80m band.

D4D DSB transceiver for FT8
D4D combines the kit building with the modern digital mode of FT8. You don’t need any alignment after building. The kit is simple and fun.

The discount price for club is listed here:
R3500D kit 10+ 25 USD each, 20+ 24 USD each
D4D kit 10+ 33.25 USD each, 20+ 31.5 USD each
plus actual shipping.